ORDER FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR
WHO WE ARE
As one of Manitoba’s fastest growing companies, Smartrend Manufacturing Group (SMG), Inc. through our various divisions, is increasing safety in the school bus industry and reducing emissions in the electric vehicle charge systems arena. We work on exciting, patented, innovative technology that impacts our environment. What has remained constant throughout this compelling history of growth is our dedication to our customers, our team members, and to the values on which we built SMG:
- People – our team is what makes us special
- Passion – from our hearts and minds, demonstrated through our actions
- Priority – we put the customer first, everyday, in everything we do
- Partnership – with each other, our customers, and our suppliers
We offer a competitive benefits package in an environment that is supportive, respectful, and fun! Join an innovative, growing, and diverse organization where your voice matters.
Highly motivated, ambitious, organized, and analytical – we are looking for an Order Fulfillment Coordinator who exhibits these qualities to provide exceptional customer service to our growing list of customers. In this important customer-facing role, you work with our customers to ensure we meet their dynamic needs. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills along with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
HOW YOU WILL BE MAKING AN IMPACT
- Entry and fulfillment of orders in various ERP software.
- Receptionist duties – including answering the phone, greeting customers, and filing.
- Investigate questionable data to assist with internal and external customer inquiries.
- Manage and update various spreadsheets with proficiency in Excel.
- Prepare a variety of shipping paperwork.
- Liaison with multiple departments to ensure orders are complete for shipments.
- Manage logistics requirements including customs.
- Assist with special projects, as assigned.
- Perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU REQUIRE
- Ability to wear multiple hats, multi-task, and manage competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Takes initiative and results oriented.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows applications.
- Knowledge of Netsuite is an asset.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM
Share with us your passion and drive towards your career objectives, and we will provide an environment where your valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth and job satisfaction. We offer an attractive benefits package for our team members including:
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance plan with health spending account
- Paid Vacation
- Company paid shutdown from Christmas to New Years
- Matching RRSP program
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.