WHO WE ARE
As one of Manitoba’s fastest growing companies, Smartrend Manufacturing Group (SMG), Inc. through our various divisions, is increasing safety in the school bus industry and reducing emissions in the electric vehicle charge systems arena. We work on exciting, patented, innovative technology that impacts our environment. What has remained constant throughout this compelling history of growth is our dedication to our customers, our team members, and to the values on which we built SMG:
- People – our team is what makes us special
- Passion – from our hearts and minds, demonstrated through our actions
- Priority – we put the customer first, everyday, in everything we do
- Partnership – with each other, our customers, and our suppliers
We offer a competitive benefits package in an environment that is supportive, respectful, and fun! Join an innovative, growing, and diverse organization where your voice matters.
Exceptional in dealing with people and issues, the Warranty Administrator makes servicing our customers their priority. You have a positive can-do attitude and will work with multiple departments to satisfy our customers’ needs. Detailed and organized, you will be juggling various inquiries from internal and external stakeholders. You have a calm nature and are able to handle difficult situations with ease and confidence.
HOW YOU WILL BE MAKING AN IMPACT
- Address customer concerns with technical questions and warranty matters in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Monitoring incoming warranty units by tracking, inspecting and logging units upon arrival, and reroute to necessary department(s).
- Escalate potential repetitive high risk warranty concerns.
- Administer warranty replacements through fulfilment, shipping, and tracking.
- Following up with customers on warranty issues to ensure matters have been addressed to their satisfaction.
- Update ERP system and trackers with accurate and timely information.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU REQUIRE
- Degree or certificate in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Minimum three years in a customer service role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Customer focused attitude with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in French would be considered an asset.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM
Share with us your passion and drive towards your career objectives, and we will provide an environment where your valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth and job satisfaction. We offer an attractive benefits package for our team members including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Group insurance plan with health spending account
- Paid Vacation
- Company paid shutdown from Christmas to New Years
- Matching RRSP program
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.