SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Smartrend Manufacturing Group (SMG), Inc. established in 2004, is a leading manufacturer of customer-specific components and assemblies for transportation and general industrial applications. In 2017, First Light Safety Products was created as a division of SMG. On a mission to prevent stop arm violations, school bus related accidents and fatalities, First Light Safety Products design and manufactures innovative patent-pending illumination technology for the school bus industry. Both organizations share a 30,000 sq ft, state of the art manufacturing facility.
Are you detailed-oriented and energetic, with a can-do attitude? We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team. The Sales Support Specialist will liaise with the sales team and be responsible for providing administrative support to our sales team and responding to customer queries. Acting as the quarterback for our sales team, the ideal candidate has strong customer service experience and enjoys creating and maintaining great customer relationships.
DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track and communicate order shipment details, with follow up on shipment delays, as necessary
- Ensure accuracy of orders entries in MRP for seamless order processing
- Create, execute, and monitor robust email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate trade show and Lunch & Learn activities: registration, promotion, shipments, etc.
- Coordinate between sales and production departments
- Field incoming customer calls and emails
- Prepare sales proposals and agreements
- Contact customers to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with logistics team to ensure timely deliveries
- Stay up to date with new product features and launches
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 3 years in administrative experience and supporting sales staff
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Able to work well individually and in a team environment
Share with us your talent, drive, and entrepreneurial spirit and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program. We offer a benefits package to our employees including:
- Group Insurance Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Compensation is flexible based on experience
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.