PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
PRODUCT COMPONENTS AND COVERAGEFirst Light Safety Products (“FLSP”) warrants each new ILLUMINATED SCHOOL BUS SIGN and FULLY ILLUMINATED STOP ARM (the “Product”) manufactured by it and owned by the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the time stated, and to the extent set forth below:
- LED ILLUMINATION: Five (5) years from the date of manufacture
- MECHANICAL COMPONENTS: Three (3) years from date of manufacture
A Product will be covered by this Limited Warranty if it possesses a defect that materially impairs the value of the goods to the original equipment manufacturer, dealer, or distributor that purchased same (the “Original Purchaser”), and if FLSP determines that the Product was defective in material and/or workmanship at the time of shipment.
In the event the Product possesses a potential defect covered by this Limited Warranty, the Original Purchaser must take the following steps to obtain warranty service:
- 1. Submit a claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include photographs of the Product serial number, date code, image of the defect, description of the defect, and if applicable, the date the defect occurred
- 2. Within 24-48 hours an FLSP representative will respond to your claim
- We reserve the right to specify that Product be returned to us for inspection or be inspected by an authorized field representative
- If the claim is justified, the Product(s) will be repaired, replaced or a credit will be issued
If you have any questions related to our Warranty Procedure, please call FLSP Customer Service at 866.216.2605.
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchase of the Product from FLSP by the Original Purchaser and is not transferable.
This limited warranty does not apply to, and FLSP assumes no liability for any of the following:
- 1. Any product that has been physically altered or improperly maintained;
- 2. Any damage or effects caused by installation; and
- 3. Any product used in improper applications, abused, or not used in conjunction with the proper parts.
FLSP reserves the right to determine whether misuse, undue force, improper service, or poor maintenance or handling will void this warranty, and the owner may be asked to provide written documentation evidencing appropriate maintenance.
FLSP’s obligations under this warranty are limited to the repair, replacement, or issuance of credit, at its discretion, and are limited to the Product only.
This Limited Warranty is the only warranty for the Product and it replaces all other warranties express or implied. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description of the face hereof. FLSP makes no warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and, to the extent legally permissible, all such warranties are expressly disclaimed. Liability for incidental and consequential damages, property damages or personal injury damages is hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
FLSP reserves the right to change or modify its product warranty or the warranty program at any time.